Welcome to Tiger-Rock Martial Arts!
Complete the Form Below to Receive a FREE Brochure
Tiger Rock in the News
- Last year was a very difficult year for our daughter - socially and academically. This year, since beginning TKD, she is more focused and able to handle stress a little better. This is a huge improvement over last year and we know that some is attributable to maturity, but that some is from learning TKD. We are very proud of our daughter and wanted to share this accomplishment with everyone.
– Geoff and Jean Amison
Parents of Green Belt
- Our son was beginning Kindergarten when we started him in Taekwondo to help raise his self-esteem and personal confidence. We noticed an immediate difference in his behavior, willingness to try more purposefully to complete academic assignments on time and with accuracy. His social skills were also affected. Because of Taekwondo training, he is taking leadership roles in his school and home life.
– Karen Nicholas, Ph.D.
- It has been almost a year that my kids are being trained at your academy. Tiger-Rock Martial Arts has positively influenced my kids and we can see they are showing the signs of self-confidence, sense of responsibility, the sense of kindness, and respect to others. We believe that your training will certainly help our children in the long run to be successful individuals in their adult life.
– Datta Kadam, Software Architect
- Our daughter Skylar was diagnosed with Hypotonic cerebral palsy at age 5 months. When she started Kindergarten, she would come home upset on the days she had PE because the other kids would tease her. When she started Taekwondo she could not even stand on one foot, now she can execute several kicks in a row. Skylar is more confident and doesn't give up like she used to before she started Taekwondo.
– Kathy and Scott Rainey
- My husband and I enrolled our son Dylan, age 6, in Taekwondo to help him focus and listen, especially during school. He was having trouble following directions and was beginning to talk back. Within a few weeks of beginning classes at Tiger-Rock Martial Arts, Dylan was listening and displaying a more positive attitude.
– Kathryn Spradlin
- Your program is turning into an excellent experience for Jack. Besides increasing his physical coordination and balance, I can see that it's already enhancing his confidence and poise. I attribute this to good management, good teachers, and a good method.
– Joe Straub
- Tiger-Rock Martial Arts has been very active in helping our son, Lee, become more confident and to overcome shyness in class at his preschool. His preschool teacher told me shortly after we enrolled him in Taekwondo that he was making sufficient progress in these areas.
– Bonita and Lee R. Hamption IV
- Since Gabriel started Taekwondo I have seen a tremendous improvement in many aspects of his development both mentally and physically. Gabriel has become a better listener, he takes more initiative to get things done and, more importantly, does them right. I believe his overall attitude has improved tremendously.
– David Castano